Read the passage and answer the following question :
"Krishnadeva Raya's rule was characterised by expansion and consolidation. Lands between Tungabhadra and Krishna river were acquired. The Kingdom remained in a constant state of military preparedness, it also developed peace and prosperity. Krishnadeva Raya is credited of building temples and township in Viajayanagra."
Match List I with List II:
|
List - I |
List - II |
|
(A) Establishment of Bahamani Kingdom |
(I) 1435 |
|
(B) Establishment of Vijayanagara Empire |
(II) 1347 |
|
(C) Establishment of Delhi Sultanate |
(III) 1336 |
|
(D) Establishment of Gajapati Kingdom |
(IV) 1206 |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option (2) → (A)-(II), (B)-(III), (C)-(IV), (D)-(I)
The correct match is:
|
List - I |
List - II |
|
(A) Establishment of Bahamani Kingdom |
(II) 1347 |
|
(B) Establishment of Vijayanagara Empire |
(III) 1336 |
|
(C) Establishment of Delhi Sultanate |
(IV) 1206 |
|
(D) Establishment of Gajapati Kingdom |
(I) 1435 |
Explanation:
C .1300-1400: Establishment of the Bahamani Kingdom (1347)
C. 1300-1400Establishment of Vijayanagara Empire - (1336)
C .1200-1300: Establishment of the Delhi Sultanate (1206)
C. 1400-1500 Establishment of Gajapati Kingdom - (1435)