Match List-I with List-II
|
List-I (Book/Theory proposed/Characteristic, etc.) |
List-II (Author/Thinker/Name of Theory, etc.) |
|
(A) Authorised Capital |
(I) Only available to creditors at the time of winding up of a company |
|
(B) Issued Capital |
(II) The amount of capital that a company can raise in its life-time |
|
(C) Subscribed Capital |
(III) Capital that is issued to the public for subscription |
|
(D) Reserve Capital |
(IV) May be equal to or less than issued capital |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
The correct answer is Option (1) → (A)-(II), (B)-(III), (C)-(IV), (D)-(I)
|
List-I (Book/Theory proposed/Characteristic, etc.) |
List-II (Author/Thinker/Name of Theory, etc.) |
|
(A) Authorised Capital |
(II) The amount of capital that a company can raise in its life-time |
|
(B) Issued Capital |
(III) Capital that is issued to the public for subscription |
|
(C) Subscribed Capital |
(IV) May be equal to or less than issued capital |
|
(D) Reserve Capital |
(I) Only available to creditors at the time of winding up of a company |