Match List I with List II
| List I | List II | ||
| A. |
Feasible region of $2x+3y≥ 100; x+2y≤ 80; x≥14; y ≥ 16; x, y ≥ 0$ is |
I. | Triangle containing origin and both the axes. |
| B. |
Feasible region of $x+2y≤40;x+y ≤ 25; x ≥ 0, y ≥ 0$ is |
II. | Unbounded region in 1st quadrant |
| C. |
Feasible region is $x+2y ≤120, x ≥ 0, y ≥ 0$ is : |
III. | Quadrilateral in 1st quadrant not containing either of the axes. |
| D. |
Feasible region is $x+2y ≥ 120, x ≥ 0, y ≥ 0$ is |
IV. | Quadrilateral in 1st quadrant containing origin. |
Choose the correct answer from the opinions given below :
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → A-III, B-IV, C-I, D-II
| List I | List II | ||
| A. |
Feasible region of $2x+3y≥ 100; x+2y≤ 80; x≥14; y ≥ 16; x, y ≥ 0$ is |
III. | Quadrilateral in 1st quadrant not containing either of the axes. |
| B. |
Feasible region of $x+2y≤40;x+y ≤ 25; x ≥ 0, y ≥ 0$ is |
IV. | Quadrilateral in 1st quadrant containing origin. |
| C. |
Feasible region is $x+2y ≤120, x ≥ 0, y ≥ 0$ is : |
I. | Triangle containing origin and both the axes. |
| D. |
Feasible region is $x+2y ≥ 120, x ≥ 0, y ≥ 0$ is |
II. | Unbounded region in 1st quadrant |