Match List-I with List-II
|
List-I SI Unit |
List-II Electrical Parameters |
|
(A) Volt |
(I) Electric Charge |
|
(B) Coulomb |
(II) Resistance/Resistivity |
|
(C) Ohm |
(III) Electric Current |
|
(D) Ampere |
(IV) Electric Potential Difference |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → (A)-(IV), (B)-(I), (C)-(II), (D)-(III)
|
List-I SI Unit |
List-II Electrical Parameters |
|
(A) Volt |
(IV) Electric Potential Difference |
|
(B) Coulomb |
(I) Electric Charge |
|
(C) Ohm |
(II) Resistance/Resistivity |
|
(D) Ampere |
(III) Electric Current |
(A) Volt: This is the SI unit for Electric Potential Difference (also commonly known as voltage). It represents the work needed per unit of charge to move a charge between two points.
(B) Coulomb: This is the SI unit for Electric Charge. One coulomb is the amount of electricity transported in one second by a current of one ampere.
(C) Ohm: This is the SI unit for Resistance (and also used as the base for resistivity units like Ohm-meter). It measures how much an object opposes the flow of electric current.
(D) Ampere: This is the SI base unit for Electric Current. It measures the rate of flow of electric charge past a point in a circuit.