Match List-I with List-II
|
List-I |
List-II |
|
(A) Formal Organisation |
(I) Related and similar work is done in one department under one executive. |
|
(B) Functional Organisation |
(II) Enterprises which have more than one category of products to offer. |
|
(C) Informal Organisation |
(III) It refers to the organization which is deliberately designed. |
|
(D) Divisional Organisation |
(IV) Refers to a network of social relationships. |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → (A)-(III), (B)-(I), (C)-(IV), (D)-(II)
|
List-I |
List-II |
|
(A) Formal Organisation |
(III) It refers to the organization which is deliberately designed. |
|
(B) Functional Organisation |
(I) Related and similar work is done in one department under one executive. |
|
(C) Informal Organisation |
(IV) Refers to a network of social relationships. |
|
(D) Divisional Organisation |
(II) Enterprises which have more than one category of products to offer. |