Match List-I with List-II
|
List-I |
List-II |
|
(A) Macroeconomics |
(I) We study the behavior of aggregate measures of the performance of the economy. |
|
(B) Mixed economy |
(II) All important decisions regarding production, exchange and consumption of goods and services are made by the government. |
|
(C) Market |
(III) Some important decisions are taken by the government and the economic activities are by and large conducted through the market. |
|
(D) Centrally planned economy |
(IV) A set of arrangements where economic agents can freely exchange their endowments or products with each other. |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → (A)-(I), (B)-(III), (C)-(IV), (D)-(II)
| List-I | List-II |
|---|---|
| (A) Macroeconomics | (I) We study the behavior of aggregate measures of the performance of the economy. |
| (B) Mixed economy | (III) Some important decisions are taken by the government and the economic activities are by and large conducted through the market. |
| (C) Market | (IV) A set of arrangements where economic agents can freely exchange their endowments or products with each other. |
| (D) Centrally planned economy | (II) All important decisions regarding production, exchange and consumption of goods and services are made by the government. |