Match the words in List-I with their definitions in List-II:-
|
List-I (Words) |
List-II (Definitions) |
|
(A) Actuary |
(I) A strong feeling of dislike or fear of people from other countries |
|
(B) Ventriloquism |
(II) A person whose job involves calculating insurance risks |
|
(C) Xenophobia |
(III) Connected with the countryside or country life |
|
(D) Bucolic |
(IV) The art of speaking without moving the lips-throwing the voice into a puppet |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:-
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → (A)-(II), (B)-(IV), (C)-(I), (D)-(III)
|
List-I (Words) |
List-II (Definitions) |
|
(A) Actuary |
(II) A person whose job involves calculating insurance risks |
|
(B) Ventriloquism |
(IV) The art of speaking without moving the lips-throwing the voice into a puppet |
|
(C) Xenophobia |
(I) A strong feeling of dislike or fear of people from other countries |
|
(D) Bucolic |
(III) Connected with the countryside or country life |