Match List-I with List-II.
| List-I | List-II | ||
| (A) | India | (I) | The 1st five year plan commenced in 1956 |
| (B) | Pakistan | (II) | Reforms were introduced by 1991 |
| (C) | China | (III) | The ratio of females/1000 males |
| (D) | Sex Ratio | (IV) | Reforms were introduced in 1978 |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below :
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 4
The correct answer is option (4) : (A)-(II), (B)- (I), (C), (IV), (D)- (III)
List-I
| (A) | India | (II) | Reforms were introduced by 1991. |
| (B) | Pakistan | (I) | The 1st five-year plan commenced in 1956. |
| (C) | China | (IV) | Reforms were introduced in 1978. |
| (D) | Sex ratio | (III) | The ratio of females/1000 males. |