Match List-I with List-II
|
List-I |
List-II |
|
(A) Restricts the right to transfer its shares |
(I) OPC |
|
(B) A company which is a subsidiary of a public company |
(II) Private Company |
|
(C) A company which has only one person as a member |
(III) Perpetual Succession |
|
(D) Members may come and go but the company continues |
(IV) Public Company |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
The correct answer is Option (1) → (A)-(II), (B)-(IV), (C)-(I), (D)-(III)
|
List-I |
List-II |
|
(A) Restricts the right to transfer its shares |
(II) Private Company |
|
(B) A company which is a subsidiary of a public company |
(IV) Public Company |
|
(C) A company which has only one person as a member |
(I) OPC |
|
(D) Members may come and go but the company continues |
(III) Perpetual Succession |