Match List – I with List – II.
|
List - I (Words) |
List - II (Antonyms) |
|
(A) Fact |
(I) Thrifty |
|
(B) Enrich |
(II) Stubborn |
|
(C) Extravagant |
(III) Fiction |
|
(D) Docile |
(IV) Impoverish |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below :
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) - (A)-(III), (B)-(IV), (C)-(I), (D)-(II)
-
(A) Fact → (III) Fiction
"Fact" is the opposite of "Fiction." -
(B) Enrich → (IV) Impoverish
"Enrich" means to make richer or more abundant, while "Impoverish" means to make poor or decrease in wealth. -
(C) Extravagant → (I) Thrifty
"Extravagant" refers to spending excessively or wastefully, whereas "Thrifty" means careful with money, opposite of extravagant. -
(D) Docile → (II) Stubborn
"Docile" means submissive or easily taught, while "Stubborn" means resistant to change, the opposite of docile.