Match List - I with List - II.
|
List - I |
List – II |
||
|
(A) |
Value of output |
(I) |
Sales + Change in stock |
|
(B) |
Operating surplus |
(II) |
Sales + Change in stock - Intermediate consumption |
|
(C) |
Profit |
(III) |
Rent + Interest + Royalty + Profit |
|
(D) |
Value added |
(IV) |
Corporation tax + Undistributed profit + Dividend |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below :
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
|
List - I |
List – II |
||
|
(A) |
Value of output |
(I) |
Sales + Change in stock |
|
(B) |
Operating surplus |
(II) |
Rent + Interest + Royalty + Profit |
|
(C) |
Profit |
(III) |
Corporation tax + Undistributed profit + Dividend |
|
(D) |
Value added |
(IV) |
Sales + Change in stock - Intermediate consumption |