Match List I with List II
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Look after |
I. Implement |
|
B. Carry out |
II. Scold |
|
C. Blow out |
III. Take care of |
|
D. Pull-up |
IV. Extinguish |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → A-III, B-I, C-IV, D-II
The correct match between List I and List II is:
A. Look after - III. Take care of
B. Carry out - I. Implement
C. Blow out - IV. Extinguish
D. Pull-up - II. Scold
A. Look after - III. Take care of: "Look after" means to take care of or be responsible for, so it matches with "Take care of."
B. Carry out - I. Implement: "Carry out" means to complete or execute a task, so it matches with "Implement."
C. Blow out - IV. Extinguish: "Blow out" means to extinguish flames or put out fire by blowing, so it matches with "Extinguish."
D. Pull-up - II. Scold: "Pull-up" typically means to reprimand or scold someone, so it matches with "Scold."