Match List-I with List-II
|
List-I (Name of leader) |
List-II (Their achievements/movements) |
|
(A) Ram Manohar Lohia |
(I) Contested as independent candidate for Presidential election in 1969 |
|
(B) C. Annadurai |
(II) Abolition of Privy Purse |
|
(C) V.V. Giri |
(III) Strategy of Non-Congressism |
|
(D) Indira Gandhi |
(IV) Formed DMK as a political party in 1964 |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 4
The correct answer is Option (4) → (A)-(III), (B)-(IV), (C)-(I), (D)-(II)
|
List-I (Name of leader) |
List-II (Their achievements/movements) |
|
(A) Ram Manohar Lohia |
(III) Strategy of Non-Congressism |
|
(B) C. Annadurai |
(IV) Formed DMK as a political party in 1964 |
|
(C) V.V. Giri |
(I) Contested as independent candidate for Presidential election in 1969 |
|
(D) Indira Gandhi |
(II) Abolition of Privy Purse |
Note: The given question is as per NTA. There seems to be a mistake in the question. As per NCERT, C. Natarajan Annadurai formed DMK as a political party in 1949 and not in 1964 as given in the NTA question/answer key.