Match List-I with List-II.
|
List-I |
List-II |
|
(a) OZ |
(I) 23 |
|
(b) KL |
(II) 27 |
|
(c) PK |
(III) 16 |
|
(d) DL |
(IV) 41 |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
A B C D E F G H I J K L M
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N
26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14
**********************************************************
Addition of the position of alphabet:
O Z : 15 + 26 = 41 ......(IV)
K L : 11 + 12 = 23 ......(I)
P K : 16 + 11 = 27 ......(II)
D L : 4 + 12 = 16 ......(III)
Therefore,
Option (b) is the correct answer.