Match List I with List II
|
List - I |
List - II |
||
|
(A) |
Thematic Apperception Test (T.A.T) |
(I) |
Cattell |
|
(B) |
Sixteen Personality Factor Questionnaire (16PF) |
(II) |
Freud |
|
(C) |
Free Association Method |
(III) |
Morgan & Murray |
|
(D) |
The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) |
(IV) |
Hathaway and Mckinley |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
|
List - I |
List - II |
||
|
(A) |
Thematic Apperception Test (T.A.T) |
(I) |
Morgan & Murray |
|
(B) |
Sixteen Personality Factor Questionnaire (16PF) |
(II) |
Cattell |
|
(C) |
Free Association Method |
(III) |
Freud |
|
(D) |
The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) |
(IV) |
Hathaway and Mckinley |