Match List I with List II.
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Primary economic reward for management |
I. Informal |
|
B. Approach to the task for entrepreneurship |
II. Achievement |
|
C. Risk orientation for management |
III. Salary |
|
D. Primary motivation for entrepreneurship |
IV. Risk-averse |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below.
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is option 3- A-III, B-I, C-IV, D-II.
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Primary economic reward for management |
III. Salary |
|
B. Approach to the task for entrepreneurship |
I. Informal |
|
C. Risk orientation for management |
IV. Risk-averse |
|
D. Primary motivation for entrepreneurship |
II. Achievement |
Differences between Entrepreneurship and Management
|
Basis of Differentiation |
Entrepreneurship |
Management |
|
Focus |
Business start-up |
Ongoing operations of an existing business |
|
Resource orientation |
The entrepreneur does not feel the constrained by resource. Entrepreneur mobilizes the resources |
A manager is constrained by his resources at his disposal. |
|
Approach to the task |
Informal |
Formal |
|
Primary motivation |
Achievement |
Power |
|
Status vis-a vis the enterprise |
Owner |
Employee |
|
Primary economic reward |
Profit |
Salary |
|
Innovation orientation |
Challenges the status quo i.e. the existing |
Maintains the status quo i.e. the existing |
|
Risk orientation |
Risk-taker |
Risk-averse |
|
Approach to decision-making |
Driven by inductive logic and personal courage and determination |
Driven by deductive logic and research |
|
Scale of operations |
Small business |
Large business |
|
Primary skill requirement |
Opportunity spotting, initiative, resource negotiation |
Organising, systems design and operating procedures, people management |
|
Specialisation orientation |
Generalist has to know and do all the trades by himself |
Specialist |