Match the concepts in List I with the feature in List II
|
LIST I Concept |
LIST II Feature |
|
A. Authoritarianism |
I. The state or person does not favour one religion over others |
|
B. Communalism |
II. Producing commodities for market and earn profit |
|
C. Capitalism |
III. State has the power while people have no voice |
|
D. Secularism |
IV. Aggressive attitude towards one's own religion |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option (2) → A-III, B-IV, C-II, D-I
- A. Authoritarianism (III. State has the power while people have no voice): Authoritarianism is a form of government where power is concentrated in the hands of a single person or a small group, and individual rights and freedoms are restricted.
- B. Communalism (IV. Aggressive attitude towards one's own religion): Communalism is an ideology that emphasizes the importance of one's own religious community and advocates for its interests, often at the expense of other religious groups.
- C. Capitalism (II. Producing commodities for market and earn profit): Capitalism is an economic system based on private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit.
- D. Secularism (I. The state or person does not favour one religion over others): Secularism is the principle of the separation of government from religion, meaning the state should not promote or endorse any particular religion or religious belief.