Match List – I with List – II.
|
List - I |
List - II |
|
(A) Assistance |
(I) Amusement |
|
(B) Gratify |
(II) Rash |
|
(C) Recreation |
(III) Support |
|
(D) Reckless |
(IV) Satisfy |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below :
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option (2) - (A)-(III), (B)-(IV), (C)-(I), (D)-(II)
-
(A) Assistance: This means help or support.
Match: (III) Support -
(B) Gratify: This means to satisfy someone's desires or needs.
Match: (IV) Satisfy -
(C) Recreation: This refers to activities done for enjoyment or amusement.
Match: (I) Amusement -
(D) Reckless: This means acting without thinking of the consequences, often leading to rash behavior.
Match: (II) Rash
- (A) Assistance → (III) Support
- (B) Gratify → (IV) Satisfy
- (C) Recreation → (I) Amusement
- (D) Reckless → (II) Rash