Match List - I with List - II.
|
List – I Steel Plant |
List – II Water Supply |
|
(A) Indian Iron and Steel Company (IISCO) |
(I) Kharkai |
|
(B) Tata Iron and Steel Company (TISCO) |
(II) Bhadravati |
|
(C) Visvesvaraiya Iron and Steel Company (VISL) |
(III) Koel |
|
(D) Rourkela Steel Plant |
(IV) Barakar |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option (2) → (A)-(IV), (B)-(I), (C)-(II), (D)-(III)
(A) Indian Iron and Steel Company (IISCO) – (IV) Barakar River. IISCO gets its water supply from the Barakar River.
(B) Tata Iron and Steel Company (TISCO) – (I) Kharkai River. TISCO, located in Jamshedpur, gets water mainly from the Kharkai River.
(C) Visvesvaraiya Iron and Steel Company (VISL) – (II) Bhadravati River. VISL, located in Bhadravati (Karnataka), uses water from the Bhadravati River.
(D) Rourkela Steel Plant – (III) Koel River. Rourkela Steel Plant gets its water supply from the Koel River.