Match List-I with List-II
|
List-I |
List-II |
|
(A) Currency + Demand Deposits + Savings deposits with Post Office savings banks |
(I) M4 |
|
(B) Currency + Demand Deposits + Net time deposits of commercial banks + Total deposits with Post Office |
(II) M2 |
|
(C) Currency + Demand Deposits |
(III) M3 |
|
(D) Currency + Demand Deposits + Net time deposits of commercial banks |
(IV) M1 |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option (2) → (A)-(II), (B)-(I), (C)-(IV), (D)-(III)
|
List-I |
List-II |
|
(A) Currency + Demand Deposits + Savings deposits with Post Office savings banks |
(II) M2 |
|
(B) Currency + Demand Deposits + Net time deposits of commercial banks + Total deposits with Post Office |
(I) M4 |
|
(C) Currency + Demand Deposits |
(IV) M1 |
|
(D) Currency + Demand Deposits + Net time deposits of commercial banks |
(III) M3 |