Match List I with List II
|
LIST I Programme/Regulations |
LIST II Year of adaptation |
|
A. National Health Policy |
I. 2000 |
|
B. Pre-natal Diagnostic Technique |
II. 2017 |
|
C. National Population Policy |
III. 1952 |
|
D. National Fertility Planning Programme |
IV. 1996 |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → A-II, B-IV, C-I, D-III
|
LIST I Programme/Regulations |
LIST II Year of adaptation |
|
A. National Health Policy |
II. 2017 |
|
B. Pre-natal Diagnostic Technique |
IV. 1996 |
|
C. National Population Policy |
I. 2000 |
|
D. National Fertility Planning Programme |
III. 1952 |
- A. National Health Policy: The National Health Policy was adopted in 2017.
- B. Pre-natal Diagnostic Technique Act: This act, also called the PNDT Act, was enacted in 1996 to prevent female feticide.
- C. National Population Policy: This policy was introduced in 2000.
- D. National Fertility Planning Programme: The National Family Planning Programme, later renamed, was introduced in 1952, making India the first country to launch such a program.