In a certain code language, 'MUSIC' is written as ‘LNTVRTHJBD’ and 'VIOLIN' is written as 'UWHJNPKMHJMO’. How will 'CHORD' be written in that language?
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
A B C D E F G H I J K L M
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N
26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14
The logic here is;
(each letter of the given word is coded as its previous as well as following letter)
So,
M 13 --> L 12 N 14
U 21 --> T 20 V 22
S 19 --> R 18 T 20
I 9 --> H 8 J 10
C 3 --> B 2 D 4
Similarly,
C 3 --> B 2 D 4
H 8 --> G 7 I 9
O 15 --> N 14 P 16
R 18 --> Q 17 S 19
D 4 --> C 3 E 5
Thus, the answer is BDGINPQSCE