Select the option that is related to the third term in the same way as the second term is related to the first term.
ZPEEXFLCRQ : SHIFT :: ATEXXDIBVO : ?
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
A B C D E F G H I J K L M
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N
26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14
**********************************************************
THE LOGIC FOLLOWED HERE IS :
ZPEEXFLCRQ : SHIFT :: ATEXXDIBVO : ?
Z
P → (+3) → S
E
E → (+3) → H
X
F → (+3) → I
L
C → (+3) → F
R
Q → (+3) → T
Similarly,
ATEXXDIBVO : ?
A
T → (+3) → W
E
X → (+3) → A
X
D → (+3) → G
I
B → (+3) → E
V
O → (+3) → R
Thus, WAGER is correct.