Match List I with List II
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Stone carving |
I. Printing |
|
B. Canvas |
II. Sculpture |
|
C. Etching |
III. Raster |
|
D. Photoshop |
IV. Painting |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option 2- A-II, B-IV, C-I, D-III
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Stone carving |
II. Sculpture |
|
B. Canvas |
IV. Painting |
|
C. Etching |
I. Printing |
|
D. Photoshop |
III. Raster |
Explanation:
Stone carving - Sculpture
Stone carving is a subtractive sculpting technique where material is removed to create a three-dimensional form.
Canvas - Painting
Canvas is a woven fabric traditionally used as a support for oil paintings.
Etching - Printing
Etching is an intaglio printmaking technique where a design is incised into a metal plate, and the incised lines are filled with ink to create an image.
Photoshop - Raster
Photoshop is a software program that primarily uses raster images, which are composed of a grid of pixels.