Match List I with List II
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. U thant |
I. Egypt |
|
B. Boutros Boutros Ghali |
II. Myanmar |
|
C. Kofi A. Annan |
III. Republic of Korea |
|
D. Ban Ki-moon |
IV. Ghana |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option 2 - A-II, B-I, C-IV, D-III
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. U Thant |
II. Myanmar |
|
B. Boutros Boutros Ghali |
I. Egypt |
|
C. Kofi A. Annan |
IV. Ghana |
|
D. Ban Ki-moon |
III. Republic of Korea |
UN Secretary Generals in chronological order:
- Trygve Lie (1946-1952), Norway.
- Dag Hammarskjöld (1953-1961), Sweden.
- U Thant (1961-1971), Burma (Myanmar).
- Kurt Waldheim (1972-1981), Austria.
- Javier Perez de Cuellar (1982-1991), Peru.
- Boutros Boutros-Ghali (1992-1996), Egypt.
- Kofi A. Annan (1997-2006), Ghana.
- Ban Ki-moon (2007-2016), Republic of Korea (South Korea).
- António Manuel de Oliveira Guterres (2017-), Portugal.