Match List - I with List - II
|
List - I (Factors underlying the abnormal behaviour) |
List - II Description |
| (A) Biological factors | (I) War and violence, rapid social change, group prejudice and societal labels lead to psychological problems |
| (B) Socio-cultural model | (II) Abnormal behaviour is a symbolic expression of unconscious mental conflicts generally traced to early childhood or infancy |
| (C) Behavioural model | (III) Faulty genes, endocrine imbalances, malnutrition may interfere with normal functioning of the human body |
| (D) Psychodynamic model | (IV) Normal and abnormal behaviour is learned |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
|
List - I (Factors underlying the abnormal behaviour) |
List - II Description |
| (A) Biological factors | (I) Faulty genes, endocrine imbalances, malnutrition may interfere with normal functioning of the human body |
| (B) Socio-cultural model | (II) War and violence, rapid social change, group prejudice and societal labels lead to psychological problems. |
| (C) Behavioural model | (III) Normal and abnormal behaviour is learned. |
| (D) Psychodynamic model | (IV) Abnormal behaviour is a symbolic expression of unconscious mental conflicts generally traced to early childhood or infancy. |