Match List-I with List-II.
| List I | List II |
| (A) Labour absenteeism | (I) Production |
| (B) Quality | (II) Finance and Accounting |
| (C) Sales Expenses | (III) Human Resource Management |
| (D) Inventories | (IV) Marketing |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below :
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 4
The correct answer is option (4)- (A)-(III), (B)-(I), (C)-(IV), (D)-(II).
| List I | List II |
| (A) Labour absenteeism | (III) Human Resource Management |
| (B) Quality | (I) Production |
| (C) Sales Expenses | (IV) Marketing |
| (D) Inventories | (II) Finance and Accounting |
The below given table shows the standards used for measuring performance-
| Production | Marketing | Human Resource Management | Finance and Accounting |
| Quantity | Sales volume | Labour relations | Capital expenditure |
| Quality | Sales expense | Labour turnover | Inventory |
| Cost | Advertising expenditure | Labour absenteeism | Flow of capital |
| Individual | Individual | Liquidity | |
| Job Performance | Sales-person’s performance |