Match List-I with List-II
|
List-I |
List-II |
|
(A) Social Environment |
(I) Smoking bans in restaurants, shopping malls and public |
|
(B) Political Environment |
(II) Higher cost of production will tend to force |
|
(C) Economic Environment |
(III) The nature of the relationship of India with |
|
(D) Legal Environment |
(IV) A common trend is the increasing movement of young |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is option 3- (A)-(IV), (B)-(III), (C)-(II), (D)-(I).
|
List-I |
List-II |
|
(A) Social Environment |
(IV) A common trend is the increasing movement of young |
|
(B) Political Environment |
(III) The nature of the relationship of India with |
|
(C) Economic Environment |
(II) Higher cost of production will tend to force |
|
(D) Legal Environment |
(I) Smoking bans in restaurants, shopping malls and public |
(A) Social Environment- (IV) A common trend is the increasing movement of young workers to cities away from rural areas.
A common trend is the increasing movement of young workers to cities away from rural areas is about people’s lifestyle, attitudes, and social trends. Urban migration reflects changing social preferences — people are seeking better jobs, education, and lifestyles in cities.
(B) Political Environment- (III) The nature of the relationship of India with its neighboring countries.
Political environment includes government policies, international relations, and political stability. Diplomatic ties affect trade agreements, import/export laws, and overall business confidence. Friendly relations can boost trade, tensions may disrupt supply chains or raise tariffs.
(C) Economic Environment- (II) Higher cost of production will tend to force prices to go up.
Economic environment involves inflation, interest rates, production costs, income levels, etc. Rising costs (e.g., raw materials, wages) affect pricing and profitability. It may lead to increased product prices, lower demand, or cost-cutting measures.
(D) Legal Environment- (I) Smoking bans in restaurants, shopping malls and public parks can have a significant impact on business.
Legal environment includes laws, regulations, and court decisions. This is a government-imposed regulation that businesses must follow.