Match List I with List II
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Apartheid |
I. 2005 |
|
B. Caste Disabilities Removal Act |
II. 1989 |
|
C. 93rd Amendment Act |
III. 1948 |
|
D. Prevention of Atrocities |
IV. 1850 |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → A-III, B-IV, C-I, D-II
- A. Apartheid: This system of racial segregation in South Africa officially started in 1948 (III).
- B. Caste Disabilities Removal Act: This act was passed in India in 1950 (IV) to abolish caste-based discrimination in various aspects of life.
- C. 93rd Amendment Act: This amendment act in India, enacted in 2005 (I), empowers gram panchayats (village councils) for greater self-governance.
- D. Prevention of Atrocities Act: This act, the Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 (II), aimed to prevent atrocities against Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in India.