Match List-I with List-II
|
List-I Type of test |
List-II Characteristics |
|
(A) Verbal |
(I) Requires the administrator to be sensitive to the feelings and moods of the subject |
|
(B) Non-verbal |
(II) Can be administered on literates only |
|
(C) Performance |
(III) Uses pictures and illustrations |
|
(D) Individual |
(IV) Manipulation of objects and other materials is required to perform a task |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
The correct answer is Option (1) → (A)-(II), (B)-(III), (C)-(IV), (D)-(I)
|
List-I Type of test |
List-II Characteristics |
|
(A) Verbal |
(II) Can be administered on literates only |
|
(B) Non-verbal |
(III) Uses pictures and illustrations |
|
(C) Performance |
(IV) Manipulation of objects and other materials is required to perform a task |
|
(D) Individual |
(I) Requires the administrator to be sensitive to the feelings and moods of the subject |