Given below are four jumbled sentences. Out of the given options, select the one that gives their correct order.
A. I saw a middle-aged man sitting beneath the tree with his knees drawn up to his chest.
B. When I was a street away from my house, I saw a huge banyan tree to my right.
C. My heart went out to him as he was crying bitterly.
D. His head was bowed and his body was shivering continuously.
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct order of the sentences is BADC.
- When I was a street away from my house, I saw a huge banyan tree to my right (B).
- I saw a middle-aged man sitting beneath the tree with his knees drawn up to his chest (A).
- His head was bowed and his body was shivering continuously (D).
- My heart went out to him as he was crying bitterly (C).