Match List-I with List-II
|
LIST I (Authors/Reformers) |
LIST II (Books/Reform/Idea) |
|
(A) Jotirao Phule |
(I) The term 'joint family itself is not a native category. |
|
(B) M.N. Srinivas |
(II) Culture, Politics and Identity: The Case of the Tribes in India |
|
(C) I. P. Desai |
(III) Satyashodhak Samaj |
|
(D) Virginius Xaxa |
(IV) The Remembered Village |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 4
The correct answer is Option (4) → (A)-(III), (B)-(IV), (C)-(I), (D)-(II)
|
LIST I (Authors/Reformers) |
LIST II (Books/Reform/Idea) |
|
(A) Jotirao Phule |
(III) Satyashodhak Samaj |
|
(B) M.N. Srinivas |
(IV) The Remembered Village |
|
(C) I. P. Desai |
(I) The term 'joint family itself is not a native category. |
|
(D) Virginius Xaxa |
(II) Culture, Politics and Identity: The Case of the Tribes in India |