Match List I with List II
| List I | List II |
| A. LCM of $2^2\times 3^3 \times 5^4 \times 7$ and $2^3\times 3 \times 5 \times 7^4$ | I. $2^6\times 7^4$ |
| B. HCF of $2^3\times 3^2 \times 5 $ and $3^2\times 2^4 \times 5^3$ | II. $2^{12}\times 3^5 \times 5^7 \times 7^{14}$ |
| C. LCM of $5^7\times 7^5\times 2^{12}$ and $3^5\times 7^{14} \times 2^6$ | III. $2^3 \times 3^3 \times 5^4 \times 7^4$ |
| D. HCF of $5^7\times 7^5\times 2^{12}$ and $3^5\times 7^4\times 2^6\times 11$ | IV. $2^3 \times 3^2 \times 5$ |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
B. HCF = Common terms are 23 32 and 5 thus HCF = 23×32×5
D. HCF = Common terms are 26 and 74 thus HCF = 26×74
Thus, selecting the most appropriate option is (3).
The correct answer is option (3) : A-III, B-IV, C-II, D-I