Match List - I with List - II.
| List – I (Components of Reactor) |
List – II (Function) |
| (A)Uranium | (I) Reaction rate can be controlled by it |
| (B) Moderator | (II) Slows down the fast moving neutrons |
| (C) Control rod | (III) Used for fission reaction |
| (D) Coolent | (IV) Transfers heat from core to turbine |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → (A) - (III), (B) - (II), (C) - (I), (D) - (IV)
| List – I (Components of Reactor) |
List – II (Function) |
| (A)Uranium | (III) Used for fission reaction |
| (B) Moderator | (II) Slows down the fast moving neutrons |
| (C) Control rod | (I) Reaction rate can be controlled by it |
| (D) Coolent | (IV) Transfers heat from core to turbine |