Match List I with List II
|
List - I |
List – II |
||
|
(A) |
NABARD |
(I) |
Women-oriented community based poverty reduction program |
|
(B) |
Kudumbashree |
(II) |
Uses the mixed crop-live stock farming system |
|
(C) |
Animal Husbandary |
(III) |
HYV seeds, chemical fertilisers etc not used |
|
(D) |
Organic farming |
(IV) |
Set up in 1982 |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
|
List - I |
List – II |
||
|
(A) |
NABARD |
(I) |
Set up in 1982 |
|
(B) |
Kudumbashree |
(II) |
Women-oriented community based poverty reduction program |
|
(C) |
Animal Husbandary |
(III) |
Uses the mixed crop-live stock farming system |
|
(D) |
Organic farming |
(IV) |
HYV seeds, chemical fertiliser etc not used |