Match the words given in List-I with their corresponding definitions in List-II
|
List-I (Words) |
List-II (Definitions) |
|
(A) Meteorologist |
(I) One who studies election and trends in voting |
|
(B) Cosmologist |
(II) One who studies fossils and the history of life forms on the earth |
|
(C) Psephology |
(III) One who studies and predicts atmospheric phenomena |
|
(D) Paleontologist |
(IV) One who studies the universe, its origin, expanse etc. |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 4
The correct answer is Option (4) → (A)-(III), (B)-(IV), (C)-(I), (D)-(II)
(A) Meteorologist → (III) One who studies and predicts atmospheric phenomena
(B) Cosmologist → (IV) One who studies the universe, its origin and expanse
(C) Psephology → (I) Study of elections and trends in voting
(D) Paleontologist → (II) One who studies fossils and the history of life forms on the earth