Match List-I with List II
|
List-I Curve |
List-II Shape |
| (A) Aggregate demand curve | (I) Upward sloping line with a positive intercept on y-axis |
| (B) Aggregate supply curve | (II) Parallel to x-axis |
| (C) Autonomous investment curve | (III) 45° line passing through the origin |
| (D) Consumption function | (IV) Parallel to consumption function |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below :
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 4
The correct answer is option (4) : (A)-(IV), (B)-(III), (C)-(II), (D)-(I)
|
List-I Curve |
List-II Shape |
| (A) Aggregate demand curve | (IV) Parallel to consumption function |
| (B) Aggregate supply curve | (III) 45° line passing through the origin |
| (C) Autonomous investment curve | (II) Parallel to x-axis |
| (D) Consumption function | (I) Upward sloping line with a positive intercept on y-axis |