Match List - I with List - II.
|
List – I |
List – II |
||
|
(A) |
Secondary group |
(I) |
'We' feeling, supposed to be similar are viewed favourably |
|
(B) |
In-group |
(II) |
Pre existing formation, boundaries are less permeable |
|
(C) |
Primary group |
(III) |
Functions are explicitly stated, based on specific rates |
|
(D) |
Formal group |
(IV) |
Joins by choice, easy to leave |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below :
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
|
List – I |
List – II |
||
|
(A) |
Secondary group |
(I) |
Joins by choice, easy to leave 'We' feeling, supposed to be similar are viewed favourably |
|
(B) |
In-group |
(II) |
We' feeling, supposed to be similar are viewed favourably |
|
(C) |
Primary group |
(III) |
Pre existing formation, boundaries are less permeable |
|
(D) |
Formal group |
(IV) |
Functions are explicitly stated, based on specific rates |