Complete the sentences by filling in the blanks given in List-I with the suitable prepositions given in List-II:-
|
List-I (Sentences) |
List-II (Prepositions) |
|
(A) People who are averse ____ hard work, generally do not succeed in life. |
(I) for |
|
(B) Many drivers would show a total disregard ____ the speed limit if they are not checked. |
(II) on |
|
(C) Ravi should try to get the job on his merit rather than depend ____ his brother's contacts. |
(III) over |
|
(D) She put a blanket _____ the sleeping child. |
(IV) to |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:-
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → (A)-(IV), (B)-(I), (C)-(II), (D)-(III)
|
List-I (Sentences) |
List-II (Prepositions) |
|
(A) People who are averse ____ hard work, generally do not succeed in life. |
(IV) to |
|
(B) Many drivers would show a total disregard ____ the speed limit if they are not checked. |
(I) for |
|
(C) Ravi should try to get the job on his merit rather than depend ____ his brother's contacts. |
(II) on |
|
(D) She put a blanket _____ the sleeping child. |
(III) over |