Match List I with List II:
|
List - I |
List - II |
|
(A) Rajendra Lal Mitra (1878) |
(I) Bhilsa Topes |
|
(B) A. Cunningham (1854) |
(II) The monuments of Sanchi |
|
(C) J. Marshal & A. Foucher (1914) |
(III) Conservation Manual |
|
(D) J. Marshal (1923) |
(IV) Buddha Gaya : The Heritage of Sakya Muni |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → (A)-(IV), (B)-(I), (C)-(II), (D)-(III)
The correct match is:
|
List - I |
List - II |
|
(A) Rajendra Lal Mitra (1878) |
(IV) Buddha Gaya : The Heritage of Sakya Muni |
|
(B) A. Cunningham (1854) |
(I) Bhilsa Topes |
|
(C) J. Marshal & A. Foucher (1914) |
(II) The monuments of Sanchi |
|
(D) J. Marshal (1923) |
(III) Conservation Manual |
Explanation:
1878: Rajendra Lala Mitra publishes Buddha Gaya: The Heritage of Sakya Muni.
Alexander Cunningham's published 'Bhilsa Topes' in 1854.
John Marshall and Alfred Foucher published The Monuments of Sanchi in 1914.
John Marshall published the Conservation Manual in 1923.