Match the words given in List-I with their definitions in List-II
|
List-I (Words) |
List-II (Definitions) |
|
(A) Theology |
(I) A branch of philosophy that deals with the nature of existence |
|
(B) Epistemology |
(II) The study of the origin of the human race, its customs, beliefs and development |
|
(C) Ontology |
(III) A part of philosophy that deals with knowledge |
|
(D) Anthropology |
(IV) The study of religion and beliefs |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → (A)-(IV), (B)-(III), (C)-(I), (D)-(II)
(A) Theology → (IV) The study of religion and beliefs
(B) Epistemology → (III) A part of philosophy that deals with knowledge
(C) Ontology → (I) A branch of philosophy that deals with the nature of existence
(D) Anthropology → (II) The study of the origin of the human race, its customs, beliefs, and development