With reference to time series, match List I with List II
| LIST I | LIST II | ||
| A. | Secular movements | I. | Price increase before Deepavali |
| B. | Seasonal variations | II. | Increase in price of gold during a major war |
| C. | Cyclic variations | III. | Long term trends |
| D. | Irregular variations | IV. | Recurring rise and decline in production |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below :
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
The correct answer is Option (1) → A-III, B-I, C-IV, D-II
| LIST I | LIST II | ||
| A. | Secular movements | III. | Long term trends |
| B. | Seasonal variations | I. | Price increase before Deepavali |
| C. | Cyclic variations | IV. | Recurring rise and decline in production |
| D. | Irregular variations | II. | Increase in price of gold during a major war |