Match the sentences in List-I with the correct adverbial phrases given in List-II:-
|
List-I (Sentences) |
List-II (Adverbial Phrases) |
|
(A) He spoke to me |
(I) in an impressive way so that he agrees to our suggestions. |
|
(B) I will go and talk to the Manager |
(II) without any care. |
|
(C) Rohit continues to commit mistakes as he works |
(III) with great speed. |
|
(D) Shobha won the race because she ran |
(IV) in a rude manner, but I still forgave him. |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:-
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option (2) → (A)-(IV), (B)-(I), (C)-(II), (D)-(III)
|
List-I (Sentences) |
List-II (Adverbial Phrases) |
|
(A) He spoke to me |
(IV) in a rude manner, but I still forgave him. |
|
(B) I will go and talk to the Manager |
(I) in an impressive way so that he agrees to our suggestions. |
|
(C) Rohit continues to commit mistakes as he works |
(II) without any care. |
|
(D) Shobha won the race because she ran |
(III) with great speed. |