Match List-I with List-II
|
List-I Elements of Communication |
List-II Nature |
|
(A) Media |
(I) The path through which the encoded message is transmitted to the receiver. |
|
(B) Decoding |
(II) All those actions of the receiver indicating that he has received and understood the message from the sender. |
|
(C) Feedback |
(III) The process of converting encoded symbols of the sender. |
|
(D) Noise |
(IV) Hindrance to communication. |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below.
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option (2) → (A)-(I), (B)-(III), (C)-(II), (D)-(IV)
|
List-I Elements of Communication |
List-II Nature |
|
(A) Media |
(I) The path through which the encoded message is transmitted to the receiver. |
|
(B) Decoding |
(III) The process of converting encoded symbols of the sender. |
|
(C) Feedback |
(II) All those actions of the receiver indicating that he has received and understood the message from the sender. |
|
(D) Noise |
(IV) Hindrance to communication. |