Six people, F, G, H, I, J and K, got different marks in their examination. G got more marks than F and K. F got more marks than I, but not the highest marks. G scored more marks than H. K got more marks than J, but fewer marks than H. I got the third lowest marks. F got more marks than K but less than H. F got 59 marks and K got 46 marks. Who among the following got the highest marks ?
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
F, G, H. I, 1 and K
1)l got the third lowest marks
_> _> _> I > _> _
2) G got more marks than F and K
3) F got more marks than I, but not the highest marks
4) F got more marks than K but less than H
5) G scored more marks than H
G> H> F> I> K>_
6) K got more marks than J, but fewer marks than H
G> H> F> I> K>J
7) F got 59 marks and K got 46 marks.
G > H> F(59) > I > K(46) > J
Hence, G got the highest marks.