Match List I with List II
|
List - I |
List – II |
||
|
(A) |
Growth in GDP without generating employment |
(I) |
Formal Sector |
|
(B) |
Process of moving self employment and regular salaried to casual wage work |
(II) |
Jobless Growth |
|
(C) |
All establishments which employ 10 hired workers or more |
(III) |
Casualization of work force |
|
(D) |
Increases in proportion of workforce in informal sector |
(IV) |
Informalization of work force |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
|
List - I |
List – II |
||
|
(A) |
Growth in GDP without generating employment |
(I) |
Jobless Growth |
|
(B) |
Process of moving self employment and regular salaried to casual wage work |
(II) |
Casualization of work force |
|
(C) |
All establishments which employ 10 hired workers or more |
(III) |
Formal Sector |
|
(D) |
Increases in proportion of workforce in informal sector |
(IV) |
Informalization of work force |