Match List - I with List - II.
|
List – I Social Scientists and Reformers |
List – II Contributed to society |
|
(A) M.N. Srinivas |
(I) First headmistress of the country’s first school for girls in Pune |
|
(B) Savitri Bai Phule |
(II) Sanskritisation |
|
(C) Jotirao Phule |
(III) Satyashodhok Samaj |
|
(D) E.V. Ramasami Periyar |
(IV) Leader of lower caste movement in South India |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → (A)-(II), (B)-(I), (C)-(III), (D)-(IV)
|
List – I Social Scientists and Reformers |
List – II Contributed to society |
|
(A) M.N. Srinivas |
(II) Sanskritisation |
|
(B) Savitri Bai Phule |
(I) First headmistress of the country’s first school for girls in Pune |
|
(C) Jotirao Phule |
(III) Satyashodhok Samaj |
|
(D) E.V. Ramasami Periyar |
(IV) Leader of lower caste movement in South India |