Match List – I with List – II.
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Cyclotron frequency |
I. $\frac{N A B}{K R}$ |
|
B. Magnetic field due to a circular coil |
II. $\frac{q B}{2 \pi m}$ |
|
C. Magnetic field inside a toroid |
III. $\frac{\mu_0 N I}{2 \pi R}$ |
|
D. Voltage sensitivity |
IV. $\frac{\mu_0 I}{2 R}$ |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option (2) → A-II, B-IV, C-III, D-I
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Cyclotron frequency |
II. $\frac{q B}{2 \pi m}$ |
|
B. Magnetic field due to a circular coil |
IV. $\frac{\mu_0 I}{2 R}$ |
|
C. Magnetic field inside a toroid |
III. $\frac{\mu_0 N I}{2 \pi R}$ |
|
D. Voltage sensitivity |
I. $\frac{N A B}{K R}$ |