Match List-I with List-II
| List-I | List-II |
| (A) S.A. Dange | (I) Bhartiya Jana Sangh |
| (B) Shyama Prasada Mukherjee | (II) Swatantra Party |
| (C) Minoo Masani | (III) Praja Socialist Party |
| (D) Ashok Mehta | (IV) Communist Party Of India |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
(1) (A)- (II), (B)- (I), (C)- (IV), (D)- (III)
(2) (A)- (III), (B)- (II), (C)- (I), (D)- (IV)
(3) (A)- (IV), (B)- (I), (C)- (II), (D)- (III)
(4) (A)- (I), (B)- (IV), (C)- (III), (D)- (II)
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option 3 - 3 {(A)- (IV), (B)- (I), (C)- (II), (D)- (III)}
| List-I | List-II |
| (A) S.A. Dange | (IV) Communist Party Of India |
| (B) Shyama Prasada Mukherjee | (I) Bhartiya Jana Sangh |
| (C) Minoo Masani | (II) Swatantra Party |
| (D) Ashok Mehta | (III) Praja Socialist Party |
Popular leaders at the time of independence and the party with which they were associated:
S.A. Dange- Communist Party Of India
Shyama Prasada Mukherjee- Bhartiya Jana Sangh
Minoo Masani- Swatantra Party
Ashok Mehta- Praja Socialist Party