Match List I with List II
|
LIST I Concepts |
LIST II Characteristics |
|
A. Women in Garment factory |
I. Exploitation of workers |
|
B. Industrialisation |
II. Feminisation of work |
|
C. Unorganised sector |
III. Removing restriction on import and export |
|
D. Liberalisation |
IV. Anonymity |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option 2: A-II, B-IV, C-I, D-III
A. Women in Garment Factory → II. Feminisation of Work: Women working in garment factories is an example of feminisation of labour, where a large number of women are employed, often in low-paid and low-security jobs.
B. Industrialisation → IV. Anonymity: Industrialisation often leads to urbanisation and large-scale employment, where workers experience anonymity, unlike the personalised interactions in traditional occupations.
C. Unorganised Sector → I. Exploitation of Workers: The unorganised sector lacks regulation, leading to low wages, poor working conditions, and exploitation.
D. Liberalisation → III. Removing restriction on import and export: Liberalisation refers to economic reforms that include reducing trade barriers like import and export restrictions.